Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Government Bailout

Here is my open letter I am sending off to as many Government emails as I can. I am so discouraged each day I turn on the news and hear of another mismangment of our TAXPAYER Money. That is my childrens childrens children that will be paying for this. How can we saddle future generations with this kind of debt and let it be mismanged so badly!!! I know I said that I was going to be positive for Lent, but this is eating away at me everyday that I have to hear about it, the latest being AIG. If I get any sort of response from anyone I will post it here for you all to read what they say. Sorry if you disagree with my opinion.

If you do disagree with me, please remember my favorite saying :
"An opinion is just an opinion, it is neither right nor wrong, but just my opinion."

I as a taxpayer would like to know what you in the (insert whichever government personel, this one happened to be to our Senator Patty Murray) are doing to protect my families interest! I am so disgusted by this whole bailout of these companies that are using OUR TAXPAYER MONEY to make themselves RICHER, while my family struggles from paycheck to paycheck.

This is ridiculous, these companies have no MORALS, and you in the Senate keep bailing them out. Please tell me how this is helping us? The banks are keeping our money, not lending to regular people, AND giving big bonuses to the people who have caused the issues to begin with. Where is this helping us the everyday American.

We the American people look like IDIOTS around the world. We give our money to companies that are poorly managed and let the same management stay in power.

Please tell me how the Government is going to fix this. I do not want to hear about bailing out any more poorly managed companies. The government does not bail me out if I miss manage my finances, so why are you doing this for the Multi Millionaires. Is the Government getting something more out of this than we the people can see? Is the Government going to manage my other money in the same way?

Please let us everyday Americans know why we should continue to trust in you and the Government. I am waiting for something that will strike me as honest and in my best interest. I am having a hard time teaching my children that the Government is there for us the People, and not just for the Multi Millionaire People. I am more and more discouraged by the whole fiasco we call The United States Government and those that are in charge of this never ending bailout of irresponsible companies.

I will be sending this letter out to as many emails in the Government that I can, and I am anxious to hear what you have to say. I will be posting your response on my blog for all to read your answers.

A Sincere US Citizen

3 comments:

Lipstick and Hangnails said...

I feel the same way, especially as I see that this kind of poor financial management is putting us, our children and our childrens children into slavery! Paying for debt that is not ours and not being able to KEEP the money we actually make is slavery. Makes me wonder who's listening and what can be done when selfish men and women are making these decisions.

musingwoman said...

I applaud you for taking action!

I'm a single working mom who sleeps on a foldout mattress in the living room, and I owe more in taxes for 2008 than I make in two weeks.

Something is very wrong with the system.

OHmommy said...

i agree... morals are long gone. just another reminder what morals to instill in our own children.